Sunrise in Delta  

Posted by Misty


It has been raining quite a bit in Delta lately so we have been cooped up inside a lot. One morning Nate called me and told me to go look outside. I was pleasantly surprised to see the most beautiful rainbow. I created these photo montage pictures, but they don't give justice to how beautiful they were in real life.

Last night I went jogging with Gavin and Owen in the running stroller. Partway through my run it started to rain, but not bad enough to turn around. Then without warning it started pouring. I turned around and called Nate to pick us up. By the time we got home I was drenched from head to toe. These last few days have been crazy. It is cold and stormy and I just can't wait for it tow warm up again.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments