Happy Father's Day  

Posted by Misty


I am so thankful for the fathers in my life.... They are all an inspiration to me and I love them all dearly. As I grow older, I have the occasion to reflect back on the time with my dad. I have so many wonderful memories. Like when I turned 5 and he took just me on a camping trip which we called the 5 year old hike. He always made me feel special. I love the long talks with my father on the phone and look forward to that every week. He is such a great support to me and always willing to help me out with whatever I need. He is very compassionate and always helping someone out by mowing their lawn or helping someone move something, etc. He is a great example to me and makes me want to be a better person. I have truly been blessed to be his daughter. Now my dad is also known as Papa by my kids. They sure love those visits to papa's house. Gavin begs everyday to be able to talk on the phone with papa.




Nate has been such a wonderful father to our two little boys. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He is such a hard worker, but after a long day he just wants to play with his boys. Gavin is daddy's little boy and always talks about him going to work on the big tractor with the cows and horses. Gavin and Owen always run to the the door and climb on their daddy's legs when he comes home. They can't wait for him to get on the floor so they can crawl all over him and be thrown in the air.

Positive influences are like a ripple effect, something we should treasure and pass along. Thank you for being such great fathers and positive influences in mine and others life.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

misty this is so cute! I love your scrapbook page :)