Riding horses  

Posted by Misty

Gavin loves horses. It has become his favorite word. He is constantly saying it. I think it is so cute because he whispers it every time he says it. It was one of the first words he learned. The first thing Gavin wants to do when we go outside is to see the horses. Lots of times Gavin will stand at the door looking out calling for the horse wishing he could go outside with it.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Awww, I love seeing little Gavin on my horse. Now if I could just get my kids to ride her!

How cute that he whispers the word "horse." Kids have the funniest reasons for doing things. He looks like a natural on that horse Misty!