Payson Lakes  

Posted by Misty



I took the boys to Payson Lakes with my family a few weeks ago. We had a blast. Gavin loved playing in the dirt and getting as dirty as he could. Owen was such a good baby and tried his first cereal. He absolutely loved it and couldn't get enough. We had amazing food and enjoyed roasting hot dogs and making smores. We had such a wonderful time playing family fun, visiting, boating and relaxing on the lake. This camping trip was so fun I want to come back every year, but with Nate next time.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I miss Payson Lakes, I was sad I couldn't make it. It was funny, Mom text me while you guys were there just to tell me that you got campsite B21, oh the memories. I love the pictures, the boys look so cute in their swimsuits and Owen's hat is adorable. Looks like Eda cooked up some good meals, I could go for some of her dutch oven food right now!