Halloween cuties  

Posted by Misty



This year was Owen's first Halloween and Gavin's first time trick or treating. We went to a few houses and Gavin was more interested in checking out everyone's house than anything else. He also liked putting the candy in his pumpkin bucket. Owen slept the entire time in the stroller. It was a wonderful evening and perfect weather for a stroll around the block. The boys sure looked cute in their costumes.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

My babies look so adorable! I just want to squeeze them! I know I keep telling you that, but that's really all I want right now :) I can't wait for 2 more months until I can!

Glad the boys had a great Halloween. They look so sweet all dressed up. Hope you and Nate had fun at your Halloween party!