Growing Boys  

Posted by Misty





Owen is rolling over from his back to his tummy all the time now. He is my little sunshine baby. He is always smiling and giggling. He sure is growing up fast.

Gavin is always on the go. He loves to climb, explore, and be outside. Gavin is learning lots of new words. Today he learned truck. It is so fun to watch the boys grow and learn new things. They sure bring us lots of love and joy.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

That picture of Gavin is priceless! And Owen is just such a handsome boy. I am so glad you started a blog! Now I get to harass you when I don't think I'm getting enough updates on my favorite little family.

I love you guys and look forward to many great pictures and stories!

Yipee.... I can't believe you have started your blog. Thank you for gracing us with all these wonderful updates!!! How else can we share your joy and get to see those cute little whipersnapers grow up? They certainly look like brothers. This is just too awesome!!

Lookin' good! I'm looking forward to Payson Lakes. Check out my blog at peporter.blogspot.com - I think.
Dad